Account Activity Alerts via E-Mail or Text Message
Receive activity alerts from your accounts. E-Alerts are a fast and convenient way to keep you up-to-date on your account activity. They notify you when selected transactions have taken place by sending an e-mail to your registered e-mail account or a text message to your mobile phone. Then, simply log in to your CharterNet Online Banking account or CharterGo Mobile Banking access to view your detailed account activity. You can choose E-Alerts based on deposits, withdrawals, balances, transaction amounts and more. This product is only available to online banking customers. Message and data rates may apply.
To get started, log in to CharterNet Online Banking and locate the E-Alerts link above your account list
- Choose the Alert category: Checking, Savings, CD, or Loan.
- For new alerts, choose Setup New Alert. Or you may view, edit, or remove existing alerts from this menu.
- Choose the type of Alert from the drop down list for the category you selected.
- Complete the required information.
- Choose a delivery method: E-Mail or Mobile.
--To receive e-mail Alerts choose the E-Mail delivery method and enter a valid email address.
--To recieve text message Alerts choose the Mobile delivery method, type your ten digit phone number and choose your carrier from the drop down list.
- Click Finish.
You may choose to setup the same alert via the E-Mail and Mobile delivery method, just set up two separate alerts with the same criteria and choose the different delivery method!