CharterNet is our complimentary 24 hour online banking service. That means you can do your banking from your computer or any web enabled device anytime, anywhere you choose.
Just go click First-Time Login above to get started. We will help turn a simple connection to the Internet into a simpler way to bank.
With CharterNet Online Banking you can:
- Check your balance
- Transfer money between internal accounts
- Make loan payments
- Set up recurring transfers / payments to take place automatically
- Monitor transactions and download history
- See the images of your cancelled checks
- Receive free CharterGreen eStatements
- Review 24 months of account statements
- Pay your bills (via CheckFree Bill Pay)
- Account alerts via email or text message (message and data rates may apply)
- Send a Secure Email Message
Bill Pay is a payment service provided in conjunction with CharterNet Online Banking to:
- Pay and manage your bills, anywhere, anytime from one convenient location.
- Pay people with PopMoney…Email It. Text It. (additional fees apply)
- Receive electronic bills (e-bills) directly to your payment center.
- Schedule recurring payments.
- Set up payment reminders.
All backed by the CheckFree Guarantee that your payments are executed safely and reliably. Enroll via your CharterNet Online Banking access today! Select the Bill Payment option from your checking account detail menu.
First three months are free. Personal accounts free after a minimum of 5 payments per month, no transaction limits. A fee of $5.95 charged if minimum payments not met. Business account fee is $5.95/month, transactions over 15 are $.50 each.
Receive activity alerts from your accounts. E-Alerts are a fast and convenient way to keep you up-to-date on your account activity.
They notify you when selected transactions have taken place by sending an e-mail to your registered e-mail account or a text message to your mobile phone. Then, simply log in to your CharterNet Online Banking account or CharterGo Mobile Banking access to view your detailed account activity. You can choose E-Alerts based on deposits, withdrawals, balances, transaction amounts and more. This product is only available to online banking customers. Message and data rates may apply.
To get started, log in to CharterNet Online Banking and locate the E-Alerts link above your account list
- Choose the Alert category: Checking, Savings, CD, or Loan.
- For new alerts, choose Setup New Alert. Or you may view, edit, or remove existing alerts from this menu.
- Choose the type of Alert from the drop down list for the category you selected.
- Complete the required information.
- Choose a delivery method: E-Mail or Mobile.
–To receive e-mail Alerts choose the E-Mail delivery method and enter a valid email address.
–To recieve text message Alerts choose the Mobile delivery method, type your ten digit phone number and choose your carrier from the drop down list.
- Click Finish.
You may choose to setup the same alert via the E-Mail and Mobile delivery method, just set up two separate alerts with the same criteria and choose the different delivery method!
These services employ the highest security thanks to multiple layers of authentication, password protection, account masking, internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption. The CharterNet Online Banking website offers a secure connection and data encryption with an SSL certificate, this is recognized by the lock icon in the address bar when visiting CharterNet. You can click the lock icon in the address bar to see more information about the website and certificate. These measures and services insure that your information is protected.