CharterWest Bank is immediately seeking to fill an Account Representative/CSR position located in Pender, NE.
Employee will be responsible for the processing of transactions accurately and efficiently. This may include:
– Provide excellent customer service and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
– Prepare documentation, process transactions and handle cash to meet accuracy standards.
– Comply with Bank policies and procedures.
– Other duties as assigned.
Applicants should have:
– 3-5 years customer service experience with previous banking experience preferred but not required.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Competence with computers, telephone systems, 10-key calculator and other office equipment.
– The ability to work effectively as a team member.
– Careful attention to detail and time management.
– Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
– Bilingual abilities are a plus.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits, which include:
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– 401(k) program
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Additional compensation for communication skills in both English and Spanish
Apply with application (click here for application) or résumé:
– In person at 610 S 4th St, Pender, NE;
– By mail to Derwin Roberts at CharterWest Bank, PO Box 250, Pender, NE 68047; or
– Via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In person applications preferred.
CharterWest Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.