Position will be located in Columbus, NE.
Employee will be responsible for the processing of transactions accurately and efficiently. This may also include, but not limited to:
– Processing and reviewing mortgage loan applications and documentation.
– Comply with bank policies and procedures.
– Other duties as assigned.
Applicants should have:
– Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Competence with computers, telephone systems, 10-key calculator and other office equipment.
– The ability to work effectively as a team member in a fast paced environment.
– Careful attention to detail and time management.
– Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits, which include:
– Medical, dental, and vision
– 401(k) program
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you feel you would like to join one of Nebraska’s top leaders in the mortgage industry, we would like to talk with you. You may send your resume to Pam at email@example.com or Apply Online with our application (click here for application).
CharterWest Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.