Position may be located in our Omaha Metro, Lincoln, Grand Island, Columbus, or Kearney locations.
Employee will be responsible for the processing of transactions accurately and efficiently. This may include:
– Processing and reviewing mortgage loan applications and documentation.
– Comply with bank policies and procedures.
– Other duties as assigned.
Applicants should have:
– Minimum of 3 years of current processing experience doing Conventional, FHA, and VA loans with USDA an added plus.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Competence with computers, telephone systems, 10-key calculator and other office equipment.
– The ability to work effectively as a team member in a fast paced environment.
– Careful attention to detail and time management.
– Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits, which include:
– Medical, dental, and vision
– 401(k) program
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you feel you would like to join one of Nebraska’s top leaders in the mortgage industry we would like to talk with you. You may send your resume to Pam at email@example.com or Apply Online with our application (click here for application).
CharterWest Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.