IT Help Desk Specialist
CharterWest Bank is seeking an individual to provide technical assistance and support related to information systems, hardware, and software to our growing environment in the Omaha/Metro area.
CharterWest Bank and Mortgage Centers continue to grow in total size and geographic service area with 16 locations throughout Nebraska. We currently have 5 locations in the Metro area allowing for some flexibility in where this position will be located. CharterWest is a bank big enough to satisfy the needs of virtually all customers, but still small enough to know them personally. Customer satisfaction drives our organization and always will!
Responsibilities may include:
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Responding to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, or email in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and resolve issues through diagnostic techniques and questioning on-site or via remote application.
- Advise and train end users as necessary.
- Identify and escalate issues requiring next level support.
- Inform management of recurring problems.
- Record events, problems and resolutions.
- Follow up to issues as needed.
- Keep current with information systems, updates, threats, and other security related issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- Ability to work individually or as a member of a team.
- Ability to provide a consistent customer support experience.
- Ability to work well with personnel of varying technical ability and communicate technical topics to non-technical resources.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion.
- Ability to follow established company processes, policies, applicable laws and regulations.
Education & Experience:
- 2 or more years of customer support experience in technical support services, Associate or Technical Degree preferred.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other technical products.
- Hands-on hardware support and maintenance experience ideal.
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting information system problems.
- Retail or Mortgage Banking experience helpful.
- Experience with Microsoft Server, Windows, and Office.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits, which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) program
- Paid vacation and sick time
Requires some travel and ability to physically lift, carry, or move equipment.
CharterWest is an EOE. Please send resumes to IT Department, CharterWest Bank, PO Box 288, West Point, NE 68788 or e-mail to email@example.com.