Part-Time Teller / Customer Service Representative
CharterWest Bank is immediately seeking to fill a part-time Teller/CSR position located in Walthill, NE.
Employee will be responsible for the processing of transactions accurately and efficiently. This may include:
– Provide excellent customer service and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
– Prepare documentation, process transactions and handle cash to meet accuracy standards.
– Comply with Bank policies and procedures.
– Other duties as assigned.
Applicants should have:
– 1 year of customer service experience with previous banking experience preferred but not required.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Competence with computers, telephone systems, 10-key calculator and other office equipment.
– The ability to work effectively as a team member.
– Careful attention to detail and time management.
– Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
Apply with application (click here for application) or résumé:
– In person at 308 Main Street, Walthill, NE;
– By mail to Carla Urbanec at CharterWest Bank, PO Box 1A, Walthill, NE 68067; or
– Via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CharterWest Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.