3 Easy Ways to Access:
- Mobile Application
- Mobile Web Browser
- Text Messaging
- View account balances
- View your most recent transaction
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer funds to make a loan payment
- Find a CharterWest ATM or bank location
- Receive account alerts via email or text message (message or data rates may apply)
- Pay your bills and people (via CheckFree Bill Pay)
- Manage your CharterWest Visa Check Cards (CardValet)
- Make mobile deposits
Download the fiserv TouchBankingSM App:
Mobile Banking via Text Messaging or Mobile Browser:
- Login to your CharterNet Online Banking access.
- Once inside, click Profile from the menu in the upper right corner.
- From Profile, scroll down to Mobile Banking . Choose Enroll to start utilizing these services or Manage Devices to change your current services.
Receive activity alerts from your accounts. E-Alerts are a fast and convenient way to keep you up-to-date on your account activity. They notify you when selected transactions have taken place by sending a text message to your mobile phone. Then, simply log in to your CharterNet Online Banking account or CharterGo Mobile Banking access to view your detailed account activity. You can choose E-Alerts based on deposits, withdrawals, balances, transaction amounts and more. This product is only available to online banking customers. Message and data rates may apply. Click here for more information.
Internet data connection not required. Must be able to receive SMS text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply.
Take control of your CharterWest Visa Check Cards…define when, where and how your cards are used with CardValet® on your mobile device. Click here for more information.
The Mobile Deposit feature on the TouchBankingSM mobile application lets you capture a picture of a check and deposit it anywhere at any time! Depositing checks has never been easier. Click here for more information.