CharterGo Mobile Banking
Now your CharterWest accounts are at your fingertips with CharterGo Mobile Banking. It’s secure, simple and convenient. Plus, it’s free!
3 Easy Ways to Access:
- Mobile Application
- Text Messaging – Send text commands (such as BAL) to your bank from your SMS-enabled phone to inquire about basic account balance and transaction history information. Receive text message responses directly to your phone.
- Alert Banking – Include text message alerts with your mobile banking service(s) to monitor your mobile banking accounts. Choose how and when you want to be notified of changes to account balances and personal information. (Must use with at least one other mobile banking service)
With Mobile Banking you can:
- View account balances
- View your most recent transaction
- View your account statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer funds to make a loan payment
- Find a CharterWest ATM or bank location
- Manage and receive E-Alerts via push notification (see more below)
- Pay and manage your bills, pay your contacts, pay with bill capture (via CheckFree Bill Pay)
- Make Mobile Deposits
- Manage your CharterWest Visa Debit Cards, including:
- Turn the debit or credit card on and off—when the card is off, no purchases or withdrawals are approved except for previously scheduled recurring payments.
- Enable controls to restrict card usage based on location, spend limit, merchant type, and transaction type.
- Check transactions and account balances associated with cards enrolled in CardHub.
- Transactions are enriched with recognizable merchant details for cardholders to seamlessly identify transactions.
- View one–time payments made to a card kept on file in the merchant’s database as well as automatic payments made from the card to merchants on a regular basis.
- Get spend insight analytics to see how, what, and when transactions are occurring.
- Display the digital card information—full card number and details, needed to perform transactions without using a physical card.
- Call designated phone numbers to activate a card, report a card as lost or stolen, or set a PIN.
- Manage travel plans to allow transactions in specific domestic and international destinations.
- Establish alerts for each time the card is used based on specific desired alerts or when a transaction is attempted but declined.
Download the CharterGo Mobile Banking App:
Clicking the above links will take you to the respective application store to download the application to your device. Internet data connection not required. Must be able to receive SMS text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply.
Mobile Banking via Text Messaging or Mobile Browser:
- Login to your CharterNet Online Banking access.
- Once inside, click Profile from the menu in the upper right corner.
- From Profile, scroll down to Mobile Banking . Choose Enroll to start utilizing these services or Manage Devices to change your current services.
Receive real-time activity alerts for your accounts. E-Alerts are a fast and convenient way to keep you up-to-date on your account activity. Enjoy piece of mind wherever you go! Monitor account balances and activity, get deposit and withdrawal notifications, control security alerts, reduce fraud, and more. You can choose your preferred delivery methods and alerts based on balances, loans, debit cards, security, transactions, and transfers.
Click here for more information.
Internet data connection not required. Must be able to receive SMS text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply.