CharterNet Online Banking
CharterNet is our complimentary 24 hour online banking service. That means you can do your banking from your computer or any web enabled device anytime, anywhere you choose.
Just click Enroll Now to get started. We will help turn a simple connection to the Internet into a simpler way to bank.
With CharterNet Online Banking you can:
- Check your balance
- Transfer money between internal accounts
- Make loan payments
- Set up recurring transfers / payments to take place automatically
- Monitor transactions and download history
- See the images of your cancelled checks
- Receive free CharterGreen eStatements / eNotices
- Review 24 months of account statements and notices
- Download to most versions of Quicken, Microsoft Money, QuickBooks or Excel
- Web Connect with Quicken or Quickbooks
- Pay your bills and people (via CheckFree Bill Pay/Popmoney)
- Account alerts via email, text message, or secure inbox in online banking (message and data rates may apply)
- Send a Secure Email Message
Bill Pay is a payment service provided in conjunction with CharterNet Online Banking to:
- Pay and manage your bills, anywhere, anytime from one convenient location.
- Pay people with PopMoney…Email It. Text It. (additional fees apply)
- Receive electronic bills (e-bills) directly to your payment center.
- Schedule recurring payments.
- Set up AutoPay.
- Set up payment reminders.
- From the CharterGo Mobile Banking app: Pay your contacts & Pay with Bill Capture
All backed by the CheckFree Guarantee that your payments are executed safely and reliably. Enroll via your CharterNet Online Banking access today! Select the Bill Payment option from your checking account detail menu.
First three months are FREE! After the introductory period accounts remain free after a minimum of 1 payment per month, there are no transaction limits. A fee of $5.95 is charged if the minimum payments are not met. Fees are assessed on each access that has enabled the Bill Payment service.
Additional charges for optional services and/or transactions may apply and be deducted from your billing account. Fees associated with your standard deposit accounts will continue to apply.
Receive real-time activity alerts for your accounts. E-Alerts are a fast and convenient way to keep you up-to-date on your account activity. Enjoy piece of mind wherever you go! Monitor account balances and activity, get deposit and withdrawal notifications, control security alerts, reduce fraud, and more. You can choose your preferred delivery methods and alerts based on balances, loans, debit cards, security, transactions, and transfers.
E-Alerts Delivery Methods:
- Text Message/SMS (message and data rates my apply)
- Online Banking Secure Inbox
- Push Notification (from CharterGo Mobile Banking app)
Text Message/SMS alerts will come from the 5-digit code 41952. Email alerts will come from email@example.com.
To get started via CharterNet Online Banking, after logging in:
Click the Enroll button to Stay Alert! Or click on the Alerts menu in the upper right-hand corner. Follow the Enrollment Steps:
- How do you want to see your alerts? Setup and activate your email address(es) and/or Mobile Phone Number(s).
- Set your alerts and how you want to be notified. Choose the alerts you wish to receive, set the parameters, and pick your delivery method(s).
Click on the Alerts menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Contact Options button to setup and activate your email address(es) and/or Mobile Phone Number(s).
- Click the Alert Options button to setup the alerts you wish to receive, set the criteria, and pick your delivery method(s).
You may choose to setup the same alert for multiple delivery methods.
To get started via CharterGo Mobile Banking, after logging in:
Navigate to the More menu, select Alerts, and turn on Push Notifications. CharterGo will ask for permission to send you notifications. Once Push Notifications are turned on you may setup the alerts you wish to receive via push notification.
These services employ the highest security thanks to multiple layers of authentication, password protection, account masking, internet firewalls, and encryption. The CharterNet Online Banking website offers a secure connection and data encryption with an SSL certificate, this is recognized by the lock icon in the address bar when visiting CharterNet. You can click the lock icon in the address bar to see more information about the website and certificate. These measures and services ensure that your information is protected.