Receive real-time activity alerts for your accounts. E-Alerts are a fast and convenient way to keep you up-to-date on your account activity. Enjoy piece of mind wherever you go! Monitor account balances and activity, get deposit and withdrawal notifications, control security alerts, reduce fraud, and more. You can choose your preferred delivery methods and alerts based on balances, loans, debit cards, security, transactions, and transfers.
E-Alerts Delivery Methods:
- Text Message/SMS (message and data rates my apply)
- Online Banking Secure Inbox
- Push Notification (from CharterGo Mobile Banking app)
Text Message/SMS alerts will come from the 5-digit code 41952. Email alerts will come from email@example.com.
To get started via CharterNet Online Banking, after logging in:
Click the Enroll button to Stay Alert! Or click on the Alerts menu in the upper right-hand corner. Follow the Enrollment Steps:
- How do you want to see your alerts? Setup and activate your email address(es) and/or Mobile Phone Number(s).
- Set your alerts and how you want to be notified. Choose the alerts you wish to receive, set the parameters, and pick your delivery method(s).
Click on the Alerts menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Contact Options button to setup and activate your email address(es) and/or Mobile Phone Number(s).
- Click the Alert Options button to setup the alerts you wish to receive, set the criteria, and pick your delivery method(s).
You may choose to setup the same alert for multiple delivery methods.
To get started via CharterGo Mobile Banking, after logging in:
Navigate to the More menu, select Alerts, and turn on Push Notifications. CharterGo will ask for permission to send you notifications. Once Push Notifications are turned on you may setup the alerts you wish to receive via push notification.
These services employ the highest security thanks to multiple layers of authentication, password protection, account masking, internet firewalls, and encryption. The CharterNet Online Banking website offers a secure connection and data encryption with an SSL certificate, this is recognized by the lock icon in the address bar when visiting CharterNet. You can click the lock icon in the address bar to see more information about the website and certificate. These measures and services ensure that your information is protected.