3 Easy Ways to Access:
- Mobile Application
- Mobile Web Browser
- Text Messaging
- View account balances
- View your most recent transaction
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer funds to make a loan payment
- Find a CharterWest ATM or bank location
- Receive account alerts via email or text message (message or data rates may apply)
- Pay your bills (via CheckFree Bill Pay)
Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Search for and install the fiserv Touchbanking app.
Use App Code: GoMobile0716.
Mobile Banking via Text Messaging or Mobile Browser:
- Login to your CharterNet Online Banking access.
- Once inside, click Options from the main menu bar.
- From options, scroll down to Mobile Banking Profile. Choose Enroll to start utilizing these services or Manage Devices to change your current services.
Receive activity alerts from your accounts. E-Alerts are a fast and convenient way to keep you up-to-date on your account activity. They notify you when selected transactions have taken place by sending a text message to your mobile phone. Then, simply log in to your CharterNet Online Banking account or CharterGo Mobile Banking access to view your detailed account activity. You can choose E-Alerts based on deposits, withdrawals, balances, transaction amounts and more. This product is only available to online banking customers. Message and data rates may apply. Click here for more information.
Internet data connection not required. Must be able to receive SMS text messages. Messaging and data rates may apply.