Fiserv EnFactTM (electronic neural fraud analysis and card tracking) monitors your card for suspicious activity utilizing your card history and known fraud patterns. If potential fraud is detected on your card, fraud detection services will attempt to contact you to verify the authenticity of the transaction.
If fraudulent activity is suspected on your Visa Check Card:
- The fraud detection center will attempt to contact you immediately to verify the authenticity of the transaction. These calls are voice automated and responsive.
- You will be provided with the last 4 digits of the card and asked to affirm you are the cardholder (Press 1).
- You will be asked to verify your identity by entering the 5-digit mailing Zip Code associated with your card.
- You will then be asked to verify the suspicious activity (up to 3 transactions). The transaction data will include the date, amount, and merchant name. You will Press 1 to authorize the transaction or Press 2 to not.
- Should the transaction(s) be authenticated, the transaction will process and/or any temporary holds will be removed from the card.
- If it is determined that the transaction(s) were fraudulent, you will be transferred to a live fraud analyst. CharterWest Bank will be notified of any action taken. You may need to contact us to order a new card. The fraud analyst will work with us to file a case with Visa if necessary.
You can help CharterWest Bank make you more secure:
- Make sure we always have a current phone number for you. We can have multiple phone numbers in our system.
- If you will be making any kind of purchases that you normally would not, please be prepared for a call from the fraud detection center.
- If you will be traveling out of state or out of the country, please be prepared for a call from the fraud detection center.
To respond to a call from the fraud detection center:
24 hours a day, 877-253-8964
During banking hours, 800-872-5147